Supervise and organize workflow in the full cycle of the construction of a die through tryout, using World Class Manufacturing principles.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
· Manage Performance by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures and administering reviews.
· Partner with Human Resources on recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees and by developing professional growth opportunities.
· Foster a spirit of cooperation between employees and between and within departments.
· Work to quickly and accurately address issues as they arise.
· Work with maintenance on repairs and assists in evaluating new equipment and techniques.
· Compile, initiate, sort and analyze production performance records and data; answer questions, respond to requests and report on status.
· Maintain safe and clean work environment for self and others.
· Promote the World Class Manufacturing initiative and culture by learning and practicing its continuous improvement tools for the best interests of the plant and our customers.
· Adherence to all Autodie policies and procedures.
· Adherence to all ISO requirements.
· Strong work ethic.
· Additional duties and tasks as assigned by the Plant Manager.
EDUCATION, WORK EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
· Journeyman Diemaker
· 10+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
· Demonstrated aptitude in mathematics
· Demonstrated understanding of die mechanics
· Knowledge of die construction tools and machinery
· Welding knowledge
· Experience working with presses and related equipment
· Ability to clearly communicate and teach others
· Ability to read and understand die design
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
· Excellent organizational skills a must
· Strong work ethic
We offer an excellent compensation and 401(k) match in a supportive work environment. Our complete benefit program includes health, dental, vision and life insurance. Our global commitment to technological advancement offers opportunities for personal growth and development.