Autodie LLC is seeking a full time Receptionist / Administrative Assistant. This role will serve as our Director of First Impressions and is a critical part of the team.
The ideal candidate is positive, outgoing, a strong communicator, detail oriented, tech savvy and will handle the flow of people and ensure that all responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely and efficient manner.
Responsibilities and Duties
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Serve customers, guests and visitors by greeting, reviewing safety guidelines, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Receiving and sorting daily mail and deliveries
- Provide administrative support to leadership
- Maintain appearance of reception and common areas of office
- Act as coordinator for the conference rooms
- Coordinate domestic and international travel for business and field service travelers
- Assist with internal and external communications such as newsletters and presentations
- Lead the planning and coordination of corporate events
- Some accounts payable duties
- Track correspondence for required signatures
- Manage ad hoc projects and business-as-usual projects such as filing, copying, scanning, faxing, researching printer problems, organizing logistics, and coordinating guest and company lunches.
Qualifications and Skills
Key qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Technologically savvy
- Effective time management skills
- Positive and polite attitude
- Team player who enjoys working with and assisting others
- Strong skill set with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Publisher, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Accounts payable experience preferred
- An ability to focus in a busy, fast paced and sometimes unpredictable environment, remain calm under pressure and meet deadlines
- Dependability with exceptional attendance
We offer an excellent compensation and complete benefit program in a supportive work environment. Our global commitment to technological advancement offers opportunities for personal growth and development.