We are currently seeking qualified candidates for Production Assistant. We hire from within for our apprenticeships and other training positions leading to eventual journeyman status.
Provide production support and assistance as required.
- Operate fork trucks and other powered vehicles within the plant; material movement
- Operates other plant equipment necessary for the efficient operation of the department with regard to material handling, housekeeping, maintenance and assisting in the operation
- Perform AM duties as per matrix
- Inventory scrap panels at end of shift
- Make tags
- Inspect parts
- Panel Weld Destruct
- Blank load
- End of line racking
- Part runs
- Part stacking
- Record lift tag numbers
- Enter data in Birdseye software program
- Load automation tooling
- Prep automation for run
- Move conveyor
- Record PDCS (Press Data Check Sheet)
- Metal finishing
We offer an excellent compensation and complete benefit program in a supportive work environment. Our global commitment to technological advancement offers opportunities for personal growth and development.